- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Kohl's heats up competition in beauty with expanded offerings
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- NATU hair care products to hit Whole Foods Markets in New England region
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Multicultural hair care company Ampro Industries, whose products are sold in mass market and beauty supply stores, has announced the development of its newest formula: Ampro Pro Styl Olive Oil styling gel.
Made with 100% Olive Oil, the Olive Oil styling gel is reportedly the most moisturizing gel Ampro has ever made. It is slated to hit stores in December.
The formula is free of parabens, alcohol and other harsh ingredients. It is designed to moisturize hair while providing hold, allowing for easier distribution through natural or chemically treated hair.