- Walgreens, Alliance Boots, AmerisourceBergen deal to benefit Good Neighbor Pharmacy
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- AmerisourceBergen EVP, CFO steps down
- Yost leaves helm of AmerisourceBergen
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — AmerisourceBergen on Friday announced that Lazarus Krikorian has been named VP, corporate controller, effective immediately.
Krikorian will be an officer of the company and will report to Tim Guttman, who was recently appointed SVP and CFO, and whom Krikorian succeeds as corporate controller.
"[Laz] is a seasoned financial executive who has demonstrated excellent leadership, including playing a key role in the successful implementation of our new back-office ERP platform," Guttman said. "Laz is also responsible for overseeing the company’s internal and external financial reporting process."
Krikorian was previously VP assistant corporate controller, a position he held since joining AmerisourceBergen in 2002. Prior to joining ABC, he held other financial management positions, including senior assurance manager at KPMG LLP.
Krikorian holds a bachelor of science in the dual major of accounting and finance from Drexel University.