- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Expect more retail pharmacy operators and wholesalers to accumulate significant transglobal frequent flyer miles
- AmerisourceBergen to host annual manufacturer summit ThinkLive 2013
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. Pharmaceutical services company AmerisourceBergen has appointed Steve Collis as president and COO, the company said Friday.
Collis previously served as EVP of AmerisourceBergen and as president of AmerisourceBergen Drug Corp., serving as president of AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group before that. He will report directly to CEO R. David Yost and will be responsible for business units, such as ABDC, ABSG, AmerisourceBergen Consulting Services and AmerisourceBergen Packaging Group.
“In his 16 years with AmerisourceBergen, Steve led both ABDC and ABSG to outstanding performance,” Yost said. “He grew ABSG from a start-up into a successful $16 billion business, and last fiscal year [he] led ABDC to stellar performance in a difficult economic environment. In his new role, Steve will now have the ability to further grow our business, drawing on the strengths of each unit to delivery compelling offerings to all of our stakeholders, and to drive even greater efficiency.”