- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Expect more retail pharmacy operators and wholesalers to accumulate significant transglobal frequent flyer miles
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — The board of directors of AmerisourceBergen on Tuesday increased the company’s quarterly dividend rate 12% to $0.235 per common share from $0.21 per common share.
AmerisourceBergen shares were up 23 cents to $67.13 in mid-morning trading on Wednesday.
The quarterly dividend of $0.235 per common share will be payable Dec. 2, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on Nov. 18, 2013.