- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- Expect more retail pharmacy operators and wholesalers to accumulate significant transglobal frequent flyer miles
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Walgreens distribution deal helps lift AmerisourceBergen quarterly revenue by 38.5%
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — AmerisourceBergen on Monday announced that it has completed the previously announced divestiture of its contract packaging business, AndersonBrecon, to an entity formed by affiliates of an investor group led by Frazier Healthcare VI.
The purchase price for the transaction totaled $308 million in cash, subject to customary adjustments for, among other things, the working capital of the business. The investor group includes affiliates of Greenspring Associates, QIC Global Private Equity and Thomas McNerney & Partners.
The completion of the divestiture has no impact on AmerisourceBergen’s financial performance expectations for fiscal 2013, the wholesaler noted.