- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- Indiana Senate passes generic biologic pathway legislation
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — AmerisourceBergen on Tuesday announced that it has signed a three-year agreement to supply approximately $18.5 billion in pharmaceuticals to Express Scripts on an annual basis. The agreement is effective Oct. 1.
“We are honored that Express Scripts has chosen AmerisourceBergen to supply the brand pharmaceuticals it needs for its recently combined mail-order and specialty pharmacy business,” said Steven Collis, AmerisourceBergen president and CEO.
The contract is expected to contribute approximately 23% of ABC's revenues and about 3% of its earnings per share.