- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — AmerisourceBergen on Tuesday announced that it has signed a three-year agreement to supply approximately $18.5 billion in pharmaceuticals to Express Scripts on an annual basis. The agreement is effective Oct. 1.
“We are honored that Express Scripts has chosen AmerisourceBergen to supply the brand pharmaceuticals it needs for its recently combined mail-order and specialty pharmacy business,” said Steven Collis, AmerisourceBergen president and CEO.
The contract is expected to contribute approximately 23% of ABC's revenues and about 3% of its earnings per share.