- Flip Eyewear by Select-A-Vision
- The Natural Dentist announces partnership to help raise awareness about oral complications of cancer therapies
- Sunscreen Bands to drive reapplication
- Coppertone tackles ink with Tattoo Guard to prevent fading, blurring
- Sparkle Screen aims to bring some 'sparkle' to childrens' sun care
According to a recent American Eye-Q survey issued earlier this month, only 32% of Americans understand that the summer sun can do as much damage on the eyes as it does to unprotected skin. Exposure to small amounts of ultraviolet radiation over a period of many years increases the chance of developing cataracts, macular degeneration and eye cancer.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Eye Care Mid-Year Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.