- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Red Diamond launches tea innovation with Sam's Club
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Tetley launches Black & Green tea blend
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
CHICAGO — American Vintage Beverage Co. on Thursday announced the launch of new American Vintage Hard Tea, a combination of traditional iced tea and 5% alcohol.
In celebration of the launch, American Vintage is partnering with the History Channel's Mike Wolfe, creator and star of "American Pickers," with a chance to win a trip to Atlanta in August for the world's largest monthly antique show. More information and details can be found on www.PickwithMike.com.
American Vintage Hard Tea is available nationwide in two flavors: Tea with Lemon and Half n' Half, a blend of tea and lemonade. Hard Tea is available in both cans and 6-pack bottles.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.