- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Survey: Retailers show cautious optimism for holiday shopping season
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
WESTON, Fla. American Scientific Resources on Friday announced an increase in production of its new line of 5-in-1 noncontact thermometers.
Delivery to warehouse is expected in mid June. Final sub-component assembly and packaging will take place in the United States at ASR's Ohio facility, and ship to retailers the first week in August. Full production capability of the consumer model exceeds 5,000 units per day, the company stated.
The new 5-in-1 non contact consumer model has a suggested retail price of $49.95.