- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- American Greetings debuts new music and dance line of greeting cards
- Palmer's to debut in India.Arie's 'Cocoa Butter' music video
- CoverGirl spokeswoman Queen Latifah reigns as Pantene's newest brand ambassador
- Alicia Keys teams up with Greater Than AIDS to raise HIV awareness among black, Hispanic communities
CLEVELAND — Warm holiday sentiments can be found in the greeting card aisle this season with a new collection of cards written and inspired by Taylor Swift for American Greetings.
Taylor Swift's collection once again expands with 10 new cards, a boxed cards collection and a collector's edition Heirloom Christmas tree ornament. The new seasonal cards feature such winter scenes as holiday cookies and snow-covered Christmas trees, each with a heartfelt message inside.
The new boxed cards collection include the "heart hands" image, this time adorned with a pair of red gloves. The Taylor Swift Heirloom ornament features a depiction of a scene from Swift's "Love Story" video and plays the award-winning song.
"This year we focused on pairing fun and iconic imagery with Taylor's holiday sentiments to ensure a collection that is sure to delight friends and family," said Lindsay Kalback, a member of Taylor Swift's brand management team at American Greetings. "The holidays are the perfect time to celebrate the important relationships in our lives, and we know that fans of Taylor's cards will find the perfect way to do just that."