- Yankee Candle unveils new holiday collection
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- American Greetings debuts new music and dance line of greeting cards
- 'Flaming femme' eye look available exclusively at Ulta Beauty
- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
CLEVELAND — In an effort to reach consumers that celebrate the Jewish holiday of Passover, American Greetings has introduced a new collection of greeting cards.
This year's L'Chayim to Life! collection includes depictions of traditional symbols of the holiday, as well as more humorous takes on the practices that occur over the eight-day celebration, which will take place from sunset on April 18 through April 26.
Consumers can find this year's L'Chayim to Life! Passover greetings at participating drug chains, grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide, as well as in American Greetings and Carlton Cards retail stores.