- Hallmark names VP, strategic relationships
- Walgreens enhances photo creation capabilities on mobile app
- Blu poised to grow as major category player
- Reports: Hallmark to cut staff, eliminate party wares division
- NAD recommends Maximum Human Performance tone down its advertising for MYO-X Myostatin Inhibitor
CLEVELAND — American Greetings is applauding moms for their unconditional love and endless support and advice with a new greeting card line this Mother's Day.
New Standing Ovations are 3-D pop-up cards that include audio and intricate paper engineering, the company said.
"We know consumers want to make a grand gesture on Mother's Day to let important moms in their lives know just how special they are, so we combined exciting paper technology with beautiful artwork into a card that really makes a statement," said Carol Miller, executive director of new product concepts at American Greetings. "As the next generation of pop-up cards, Standing Ovations really deliver a surprising treat sure to let mom know that you love and appreciate her in a big way."
Consumers can find Standing Ovations for Mother's Day at participating drug chains, grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide, as well as in American Greetings and Carlton Cards retail stores.