- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Report: The Little Clinic to expand footprint with six new locations
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
BROOKLYN, Ohio A popular greeting card maker is setting its sights on a new place to call home.
American Greetings on Friday said it is focusing on seven sites for the location of its 2,000-employee corporate headquarters. The headquarters currently is in Brooklyn, Ohio.
"We are an evolving company in a changing industry, and we must adapt our headquarters building –– whether it remains in Brooklyn or is relocated –– to most efficiently accommodate us today and in the future," said Brian McGrath, SVP human resources. "Competitive businesses that wish to remain successful must adjust and position themselves for the future, and that's what American Greetings is doing by conducting an exhaustive examination of our workplace needs."