- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
OMAHA, Neb. Specialty pharmacy provider Amber Pharmacy has joined retailing cooperative Topco Associates, Amber said Friday.
Amber announced that it had become an associate member of Topco, which provides various services for retailers, including packaging, quality assurance and procurement.
“Amber Pharmacy is very excited about our new partnership with Topco,” Amber CEO William Kaplan said. “Topco’s expertise in procurement will give us an added advantage and allow Amber Pharmacy to continue providing our customers the most competitive pricing on quality products.”