Amazon director and category leader of health and beauty Chance Wales has been added to the lineup for an exclusive one-day summit that will be co-hosted by the Mack Elevation Forum and the Drug Store News Group Aug. 9 at the Westin Hotel in Las Vegas. A special kickoff for NACDS Total Store Expo, "The Elevation Forum: Seven Ideas to Create the Future" brings together some of the top minds in retail to give attendees a grasp of emerging industry best practices in strategic sales, marketing, merchandising and retail consumer packaged goods strategy.
Wales will talk about how to create a game-changing culture through speed, agility and a new digital consumer experience.
Other featured speakers include:
- Ken Martindale, Rite Aid president and COO — how to re-imagine and reinvent your business;
- Google head of industry and retail Ted Souder — how to build an infectious brand;
- Walgreens' Shannon Curtin, VP beauty, personal care and seasonal — best practices for retailer-vendor new item co-creation;
- Dennis Moore, Nielsen's SVP analytics — the future of big data;
- Mark Jones of IDEO, makers of the first mouse for Apple and the first Treo — how to create a culture of innovation; and
- IRI VP and general manager of strategy Larry Levin — incremental growth through localized assortments.
"[Like] the TED series of conferences, our mission is to create a similar experience for our industry," noted DSN publisher Wayne Bennett.
"It is not about the size of your organization," Mack noted. "It's about the value you create with the consumer, the retailers and the industry. This is an event for leaders who are looking for an edge."
To register for the event, or to learn more, visit ElevationForum.com.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Drug Store News Group publisher Wayne Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.