- Hertz enters van share partnership with Costco in the U.K.
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Johnny Appleseed brand announces new hard cider
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
SEATTLE — Amazon.com is stepping up its game in the competitive beauty space with the launch of its new luxury beauty store.
The new store, which has no doubt caught the eye of competing prestige beauty retailers, features 24 brands, including Burberry, NARS, Jack Black and L’Occitane En Provence. Categories include makeup, skin care, nail products, fragrance, hair care, and tools and accessories.
Earlier this year, the online retailer unveiled a men’s grooming platform, featuring products just for him as well as “how-to guides” and “problem-solvers.”