- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Yucaipa acquires Fresh and Easy
- Yankee Candle unveils new holiday collection
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
SEATTLE — Amazon.com is stepping up its game in the competitive beauty space with the launch of its new luxury beauty store.
The new store, which has no doubt caught the eye of competing prestige beauty retailers, features 24 brands, including Burberry, NARS, Jack Black and L’Occitane En Provence. Categories include makeup, skin care, nail products, fragrance, hair care, and tools and accessories.
Earlier this year, the online retailer unveiled a men’s grooming platform, featuring products just for him as well as “how-to guides” and “problem-solvers.”