- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- A look at China's retail pharmacies
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- DEA allows controlled drug e-prescribing, handing pharmacy advocates a key victory
- Health IT vital to medication therapy, NACDS tells congressional panel
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. — BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy has promoted its supervisor of Rx coordinators.
Amanda Brown, who joined the company in 2003, now will serve as director of Rx coordinators. In this role, she will manage and train BioPlus' sales team, but also will be involved in building business relationships with prescribers, achieving territorial goals and maximizing potential revenue for BioPlus.
“Amanda has been a key part of our sales team success, and we are thrilled to promote her to this important position. This promotion is a great example of matching leadership talent to our business priority here at BioPlus, which remains providing medications to patients while eliminating workloads from physician offices,” said Stephen Vogt, president and CEO of BioPlus.