- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
NEW HOLLAND, Pa. — Alouette is lightening up its spreadable cheese that pairs spinach and artichoke.
The company said that its latest spreadable cheese touts a low glycemic index, 50% less fat and 30% less calories than regular spreadable cheese and is gluten-free.
Alouette's all-nautral light spinach and artichoke spreadable cheese retails for $5.49 and is available nationwide.