- Report: High-fluoride paste found to help prevent white spots from braces
- Emmi-Tech develops new 'Nature' toothpaste
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- Dr. Fresh's Firefly, Oral Health America team up to improve children's oral care
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
REDFORD, Mich. — Oral care company AloeSense has hired advertising agency Western Creative to design a new website to promote its AloeSense products, including toothpaste, dental floss, lip balm and extra-sensitive toothbrushes.
AloeSense is a fluoride toothpaste with aloe and allantoin that carries the American Dental Association Seal of Approval. The website will highlight the benefits of AloeSense’s formula, while it explains problems that can arise from using some whitening, tartar control and sensitivity toothpastes because of harsh, irritating ingredients.
The effort seeks to position AloeSense toothpaste in a category all its own as a naturally soothing product that can help people who suffer from mouth irritation, according to the manufacturer.
AloeSense began in Chicago nearly 30 years ago as Shane, a company offering a naturally soothing toothpaste formula. Recently, the company rebranded itself as AloeSense.