- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Real Health Labs launches Prostate Complete Once Per Day
VENTURA, Calif. — Aloe Cadabra has gained retail distribution at H-E-B.
The brand, which is touted as the first all-natural personal lubricant made with 95% certified organic aloe vera, also is available at Albertsons and The Vitamin Shoppe, the company said.
Aloe Cadabra is an all-natural line completely free of parabens, glycerin and harmful petroleum products. The line consists of three varieties made with aloe and vitamin E oil, along with such aromatic essential oils as Tahitian vanilla and French lavender, the company added.
Aloe Cadabra will be featured on H-E-B shelves beginning mid-April.