- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Smooth Gator launches 60 Second Pain Relief
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
VENTURA, Calif. — Aloe Cadabra has gained retail distribution at H-E-B.
The brand, which is touted as the first all-natural personal lubricant made with 95% certified organic aloe vera, also is available at Albertsons and The Vitamin Shoppe, the company said.
Aloe Cadabra is an all-natural line completely free of parabens, glycerin and harmful petroleum products. The line consists of three varieties made with aloe and vitamin E oil, along with such aromatic essential oils as Tahitian vanilla and French lavender, the company added.
Aloe Cadabra will be featured on H-E-B shelves beginning mid-April.