- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
NEW YORK — Allure magazine is offering women the ultimate insider experience at the Allure Lounge colored by Maybelline New York, the official cosmetic sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
Open daily to the public Sept. 5 to 12, the Allure Lounge at the Empire Hotel in New York City will give guests a place to take a break and get runway beauty looks in between shows.
The Allure Lounge colored by Maybelline New York will feature complimentary:
- Express makeovers and manicures by Maybelline New York;
- Hairstyling by DreamDry offering styles from the runway;
- Backstage footage of runway shows;
- New products and samples;
- Instagram sweepstakes.