- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
NEW YORK — Allure magazine is offering women the ultimate insider experience at the Allure Lounge colored by Maybelline New York, the official cosmetic sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
Open daily to the public Sept. 5 to 12, the Allure Lounge at the Empire Hotel in New York City will give guests a place to take a break and get runway beauty looks in between shows.
The Allure Lounge colored by Maybelline New York will feature complimentary:
- Express makeovers and manicures by Maybelline New York;
- Hairstyling by DreamDry offering styles from the runway;
- Backstage footage of runway shows;
- New products and samples;
- Instagram sweepstakes.