- Rite Aid saluted for 'Giving Care for Parents' series
- Alec Baldwin stars in Wegmans commercials
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Walgreens offer catapults chain to diabetes care stardom
- Study: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin may reduce nipple pain among breast-feeding mothers
NEW YORK — Allure magazine is offering women the ultimate insider experience at the Allure Lounge colored by Maybelline New York, the official cosmetic sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
Open daily to the public Sept. 5 to 12, the Allure Lounge at the Empire Hotel in New York City will give guests a place to take a break and get runway beauty looks in between shows.
The Allure Lounge colored by Maybelline New York will feature complimentary:
- Express makeovers and manicures by Maybelline New York;
- Hairstyling by DreamDry offering styles from the runway;
- Backstage footage of runway shows;
- New products and samples;
- Instagram sweepstakes.