- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Boots' No7 Men skin care collection comes to Walgreens, Duane Reade
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
ZUG, Switzerland — Alliance Boots on Thursday announced that it has acquired ownership of its associate, Alliance Healthcare Russia, from AB Acquisitions Holdings Limited, the ultimate parent company of Alliance Boots.
This follows the recently established strategic partnership with Walgreens, which included, among other things, an option for Walgreens to acquire the Alliance Healthcare Russia shareholding on exercise of its option to proceed to a full merger with Alliance Boots.