- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
ZUG, Switzerland — Alliance Boots on Thursday announced that it has acquired ownership of its associate, Alliance Healthcare Russia, from AB Acquisitions Holdings Limited, the ultimate parent company of Alliance Boots.
This follows the recently established strategic partnership with Walgreens, which included, among other things, an option for Walgreens to acquire the Alliance Healthcare Russia shareholding on exercise of its option to proceed to a full merger with Alliance Boots.