- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
LONDON — GlaxoSmithKline has received a license extension in Europe for its popular weight-loss pill Alli.
The drug maker said it plans to sell new chewable tablets this spring, available at pharmacies throughout the United Kingdom.
Alli has been available in the United Kingdom since early 2009.