- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Study: Breast-fed babies smarter at ages 3 years and 7 years
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
PITTSBURGH — GNC announced that two U.S. Women's National Soccer Team players will serve as GNC LiveWell brand ambassadors.
The company said Alex Morgan and Heather Mitts will work with GNC to reach out to aspiring athletes and fitness enthusiasts through social media, video, appearances and marketing materials.
"Alex and Heather are inspiring examples of athletes who have achieved great success both as competitors and as individuals," GNC EVP and chief marketing officer and e-commerce Jeff Hennion said. "They truly represent GNC's LiveWell concept to the fullest."