- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- Snuggle and ‘all receive new additions
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
PITTSBURGH — GNC announced that two U.S. Women's National Soccer Team players will serve as GNC LiveWell brand ambassadors.
The company said Alex Morgan and Heather Mitts will work with GNC to reach out to aspiring athletes and fitness enthusiasts through social media, video, appearances and marketing materials.
"Alex and Heather are inspiring examples of athletes who have achieved great success both as competitors and as individuals," GNC EVP and chief marketing officer and e-commerce Jeff Hennion said. "They truly represent GNC's LiveWell concept to the fullest."