- Supervalu sells 877 stores, reuniting Albertsons under one operator
- Albertsons appoints division presidents; Justin Dye to head pharmacy
- Supervalu completes deal with AB Acquisition
- Dan Salemi to be named president of pharmacy at new Albertsons
- Supervalu further solidifies new leadership team following AB Acquisition deal
BOISE, Idaho — Albertsons LLC has implemented an in-store program that will allow customers to scan a QR code using their smartphones to access recipes with tips for grilling Steakhouse Choice cuts of meat.
In every Albertsons Market meat department, customers will find a QR code on a Steakhouse Choice poster that will take them directly to the Albertsons Market mobile site. From there, customers can watch the latest grilling video, view a recipe and share the recipe via email with friends. Customers also can connect to the company’s Facebook page to “Like” the page and view more Steakhouse Choice recipes. In addition to the mobile site, all of the videos can be found on Albertsons Market YouTube channel.
The videos feature Albertsons Market meat operations specialist Tim Brua, who lends his years of experience in backyard grilling to the videos.