- Supervalu completes deal with AB Acquisition
- Albertsons appoints division presidents; Justin Dye to head pharmacy
- Supervalu sells 877 stores, reuniting Albertsons under one operator
- Retailers, suppliers recover, provide relief in Sandy's aftermath
- Supervalu further solidifies new leadership team following AB Acquisition deal
FORT WORTH, Texas — Albertsons LLC earlier this week announced the closure of 13 stores across the Sunshine State, leaving only four locations in the Orlando, Fla., area, according to published reports.
The stores are expected to close in early June and will begin liquidation sales May 9.