- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
MELROSE PARK, Ill. Alberto-Culver is gearing up for 2008 with the launch of several new products under its Nexxus salon brand at mass.
Launching in January:
- Sublime Volume Conditioner, which promises to deliver up to 15 percent increase in hair diameter. The product is a hydration system that restores manageability and adds dimensional shine.
- 360° Volume Finishing Mist is developed to provide 24-hour humidity resistance. The Mist provides natural-looking, touchable volume that won’t fall flat.
- Gorgeuous Curls Foam Styler and Curl Allure Styling Elixir are equipped with Curl Protexx Technology that promises to lock out humidity. The new formulas were developed to improve curl definition and retention.
- Sleek Memory Spray is a styling spray that helps make the daily straightening routine faster and easier.
- Humectress Luxe Leave-In Spray is a new complement to Humectress Conditioner.