NEW YORK Alba Botanica will be shipping in June its new acne-fighting collection, dubbed Natural Acnedote.
The line is formulated with 2% salicylic acid and promises to help keep the skin clear, clean, shine-free and nourished. Products in the collection include:
- Natural Acnedote deep pore wash ($9.95)
- Natural Acnedote deep clean astringent: Eradicates excess oil and unclogs pores to reduce breakouts in eight hours ($9.95)
- Natural Acnedote oil control lotion: An oil-free zit-zapping lotion to help keep skin looking shine-free all day ($14.95)
- Natural Acnedote invisible treatment gel: A fast-acting, quickly-absorbing gel that helps reduce inflammation on contact and starts to deliver clearer skin in four hours ($9.95)
- Natural Acnedote face & body scrub: A foaming, acne-fighting scrub that is tough on backne but gentle enough for daily facial cleansing. It is infused with finely ground walnut shells to scrub away oil, dirt and pore-plugging dead skin cells while 2% salicylic acid helps fight breakouts ($9.95)
Alba Botanica products are sold at CVS, Target, Whole Foods Markets and natural foods stores.