- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Congressional Dietary Supplement Caucus hosts educational nutrient briefing on Capitol Hill
- Hero Nutritionals' Slice of Life Sugar Free Multi+ recognized for low glycemic impact
LOS ANGELES — Akeso Health Sciences on Tuesday announced the availability of MigreLief Triple Therapy with Puracol, a nonprescription, comprehensive supplement formulated to maintain normal cerebrovascular function by addressing the underlying nutritional deficiencies and imbalances common to many migraine sufferers.
"We have a very large and loyal online community of customers who have asked for more convenient access to MigreLief through the stores they frequent most," stated Curt Hendrix, chief science officer of Akeso Health Sciences and the scientist who created MigreLief.
Puracol is a proprietary blend of feverfew sources, magnesium and riboflavin (Vitamin B-2).
MigreLief+M contains five additional ingredients to address monthly fluctuations in female hormones and blood sugar, which can be major migraine triggers and causes of PMS symptoms.