- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- More progress needed in health information technology
PORTLAND, Ore. Aisle7 on Thursday announced the launch of its Aisle7 online widget gallery, home to plug-and-play mini apps that easily can be placed on a website to inform shoppers of the latest health recommendations, provide shopping ideas and recommend products for health-and-wellness goals. The widgets also provide website content producers a cost-effective solution that automatically updates a page with the latest wellness content without extra development overhead.
“As part of our LiveRight with ShopRite program, we have partnered with Aisle7 to deliver relevant and credible health-and-wellness content and health widgets for our Shoprite.com customers,” stated Cheryl Williams, VP marketing for Wakefern Food Corp. “This helps our customers make informed decisions about health-and-wellness choices for their lifestyle, and provides our customers with a valuable service.”
The new widgets come in the following formats:
- Slideshows — media-rich presentations that engage shoppers with tips and recommendations for top health concerns and goals;
- Product finders — interactive consumer decision tools that connect shoppers with self-care products and improve site conversion; and
- Favorites and indexes — multitabbed content containers that feature the most important wellness recommendations for a health goal.
The widget gallery also includes widgets for campaigns, quick tips and news providing retailers numerous options to build customized landing pages that support a marketing program. Trend-inspired topics, such as diabetes prevention, antiaging and healthy eating, are available in multiple widget types to support an existing page or build a new page from scratch to target a specific audience.
“We’re excited about the new opportunities the widget gallery provides our customers to target their shoppers on the latest wellness topics,” stated Jeffrey Beyer, CEO of Aisle7. “The Aisle7 online widget gallery allows our customers to both drive higher levels of engagement and improve site conversion for their online wellness marketing programs.”