PORTLAND, Ore. Aisle7 (formerly Healthnotes), will unveil its new flagship product: Aisle7 IN-STORE 2009 on Tuesday, the company announced.
Featuring interactive shopping guides, easy-to-use shopping tools and a new suite of applications, retailers are able to engage shoppers on several top-of-mind issues for the consumer, notably wellness, sustainability and saving money.
Aisle7 IN-STORE 2009 features a new campaign-driven architecture allowing retailers to create unique wellness campaigns that match their own marketing calendars and allow them to deliver relevant shopping ideas and targeted messages in high-margin departments throughout the store.
“Shopper marketing is the fastest growing segment of retailers’ marketing budgets and grocers are in need of flexible, customizable, storewide programs that can amplify their marketing messages and brand,” stated Jeffrey Beyer, Aisle7 chief executive officer. “Our solutions help retailers capitalize on this growing trend by inspiring new ideas and driving incremental sales.”
To help retail marketers engage shoppers, align marketing initiatives and leverage existing investments, Aisle7 IN-STORE 2009 provides a new suite of applications and customization options that extend the base program, including:
• Aisle7 Brand allows retailers to customize programming and directly integrate marketing initiatives for additional leverage and consistency;
• Aisle7 Promote delivers a contextual marketing solution to promote private label, store programs and promotions alongside engaging, relevant content;
• Aisle7 Scan provides shoppers relevant product information, product tips and cross-sell suggestions with a simple bar code scan;
• Aisle7 Locate allows shoppers to locate products throughout the store through an integrated planogram;
• Aisle7 Target integrates with retailers’ existing loyalty programs to present shoppers with targeted shopping ideas, offers and wellness tips.
“In today’s competitive environment, retailers need to make it easy to connect shoppers with their products,” added Robert Johnson, president of TreoSystems. “We are excited to be working with Aisle7 to offer retailers integrated item locator solutions to help shoppers find the products they’re looking for, along with relevant promotions and cross-sell recommendations that can drive additional sales.”