- Update: Shoppers Drug Mart execs express optimism, but few details on Loblaw deal during Q2 quarterly call
- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
- Shoppers Drug Mart opens second enhanced beautyBOUTIQUE
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
ST. LOUIS — Aisle411, a mobile retail navigation service that helps shoppers locate products down to the shelf location, on Tuesday announced its service now is live in more than 1,000 stores. The service added three markets: Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Diego.
Other markets identified for expansion included Atlanta; Baltimore; Boston; Houston; Minneapolis; New York; Phoenix; Sacramento, Calif.; Seattle and Washington, D.C.
Aisle411 offers a unique in-store search and comprehensive mobile retail shopping solution. Users can locate products in stores down to the specific section of the aisle, find product reviews, manage shopping lists, share experiences with friends via social media integration and get reward points and mobile coupons for using the service.
"A recent study by Accenture found that 73% of mobile-powered shoppers preferred peering into their phones for basic assistance instead of talking to a retail clerk," stated Nathan Pettyjohn, CEO of Aisle411. "By offering shoppers the information they want at their fingertips, Aisle411 is delivering an unparalleled retail experience that is transforming the way customers interact with retailers, advertisers and brands.
The Aisle411 app is available for free from the iPhone app store. Android and BlackBerry apps will be available later this year. These platforms also will begin integrating with Aisle411's online website in 2011, the company stated.