- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Vitamin Shoppe launches line of supplements certified for sport by NSF
- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
LAS VEGAS — Airborne last week presented two new Airborne Plus Energy products in citrus and berry flavors to address that run-down feeling many people get when they feel they soon may be under the weather.
The new immunity/energy boosters are caffeine free and provide that extra spark through the addition of eight B vitamins to the formulation. Showcased at the ECRM Cough & Cold and Allergy EPPS, the new products also represent a new delivery form for the product: powder packets. Last year, Airborne had added chewable tablets to its line of effervescent supplements.