- Reckitt Benckiser names new president for its North America territories
- Reckitt Benckiser sponsors Save the Children's efforts to combat fatal diarrhea among small children
- Reckitt Benckiser poised to drive growth within VMS space
- Reckitt Benckiser to launch nighttime cold and flu relief under Mucinex umbrella
- Revlon names new president, CEO
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Air Wick, a Reckitt Benckiser brand, is celebrating its new partnership with the official charity of America's national parks by launching a new fragrance collection.
Air Wick said its National Park collection — which includes candles, Freshmatic auto sprays, aerosols, Flip & Fresh refills and scented oils — features Hawai’i, Virgin Islands, Yellowstone and Glacier Bay scents, and builds on its new relationship with the National Park Foundation. A portion of the proceeds from sales of the new line will go to the National Park Foundation and further their mission to directly aid, support and enrich America's nearly 400 national parks and their programs.
"Our national parks provide us with the purest scents of nature, and Air Wick searched America's national treasures for inspiration for this new collection," Reckitt Benckiser marketing director Jerome Lemaire said. "We are thrilled to be partnering with the National Park Foundation to help our customers bring the outdoors in, while giving back to America’s national parks."
The Air Wick National Park collection is available in a range of air fresheners that retail from 99 cents to $4.99 and are available at major retailers nationwide.