- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The Academy of Independent Pharmacists-Texas is the newest member of a group that represents the nation's independent pharmacies.
The National Community Pharmacists Association said having AIP-Texas participants as members will “strengthen the voice of independent pharmacists and their patients.”
AIP-Texas promotes the practice of independent pharmacy in Texas by providing a forum for independents to exchange information and develop strategies, goals and objectives. AIP-Texas advocates on legislative and regulatory issues on behalf of independent pharmacists and their patients, both in Texas and across the United States, the NCPA said.