- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Sluggish sales at Walmart, profit outlook lowered
- Aetna taps former Walmart exec Dijuana Lewis to lead Consumer Products and Enterprise Marketing organization
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Walmart announced the introduction of Great Value Naturals, a new line of all-natural cleaning products which features Evolve technolgy from Agaia.
The launch of the product line, now available in more than 2,000 Walmart stores, marks a dramatic advance in bringing "green" cleaning products to consumers.
"With the launch of Great Value Naturals, Green cleaners are finally taking center stage. Our patented Evolve technology allowed us to create a line of household care products that deliver everything consumers want -- safety, efficacy and affordability," Benjamin Shell, CEO of Agaia, makers of Evolve said. "Customers will find that, in addition to being proven safe for people with multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS), they have remarkable cleaning, deodorizing and stain fighting power."
The debut of Evolve within the Great Value Natural brand is the result of an 18-month joint development relationship between the companies.
"At Walmart, we aspire to make our products more sustainable and the new line of Great Value Naturals allows us to provide green cleaners that are effective, affordable and good for the environment," Alberto Dominguez, vice president and divisional merchandise manager for Walmart said. "Agaia looked past traditional solutions and developed a new model for green cleaning that we're proud to offer to customers under the Great Value brand."