- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
- Yankee Candle unveils new holiday collection
- Hertz enters van share partnership with Costco in the U.K.
NEW ORLEANS — Ethnic beauty brand African Pride hair care is bringing its beauty suite to the 2011 Essence Music Festival in New Orleans.
Taking place in the heart of New Orleans on July 2, the appointment-based "My Pride. My Way." suite will serve as an oasis for female concert-goers.
African Pride's branding team will invite festival attendees to indulge in complimentary beauty and hair services, light shoulder massages, chic cocktails and cupcakes, and photo opportunities to be featured in the brand's national campaign. The suite also will feature a discussion on "My Pride. My Way." with Strength of Nature global's national marketing director, Charlene Bastien. Attendees will have the opportunity to win a one-year supply of product, as well as use a signature recharge lounge for electronic devices and have Wi-Fi access.