- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Survey: Chocolate is top choice for Halloween candy
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
- Pull-Ups introduces 'Monsters University' character training pants
- Dr. Fresh participates in 10th annual Halloween Candy Buyback program
LOS ANGELES — A new line of licensed confections based on the upcoming film "The Adventures of Tintin" is making its debut.
My Idolpops has teamed up with DreamWorks Studios and Paramount Pictures to make a line of lollipops modeled after the characters in the film, which debuts in theaters Dec. 21. The company said it uses custom-designed proprietary molds to create pops that exhibit the actual shape of licensed brands, characters or logos.
My Idolpops recently rolled out a line of lollipops modeled after "The Smurfs," which debuted this summer.