- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — Paramount Home Media Distribution is bringing a Golden Globe-nominated animated adventure to Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD.
"The Adventures of Tintin" — created by Academy Award-winning filmmakers Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson and includes voice talent from Jamie Bell, Andy Serkis and Daniel Craig — will arrive in these formats next month, along with On Demand and digital download. The three-disc Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD combo pack and two-disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack include more 90 minutes of special features that take viewers behind the scenes with Spielberg and Jackson to discover how the filmmakers brought the characters to life, learn about Tintin's origins, delve into the design and animation processes, explore the creation of Tintin's dog Snowy and more. The film also will be available as a single-disc DVD.
All Blu-ray and DVD releases available for purchase will be enabled with UltraViolet, a new way to collect, access and enjoy movies.
"The Adventures of Tintin" will hit retail on March 12.