- Insight buys Monistat; rounds out women's health portfolio
- Insight Pharmaceuticals voluntarily recalls one lot of Nostrilla
- New mobile app debuts from E.P.T.
- Leosons Overseas acquires N'Ice, Fiberall brands from Insight Pharmaceuticals
- Monistat survey: 75% of women experience yeast infections, but misconceptions persist
PHILADELPHIA — Insight Pharmaceuticals recently selected Neiman as creative partner for its portfolio of over-the-counter women’s health and personal care brands, the ad agency announced Tuesday.
“Insight wanted a creative partner who could help them to create purposeful conversations with each of their brands’ consumers,” stated Neiman president Amy Muntz. “That’s the kind of client and assignment that great agencies crave, and it’s an honor to have won.”
Insight Pharmaceuticals’ brands include E.P.T., Monistat, Sucrets and Anacin, among others.