- Crest and Oral-B partner with actress Jennie Garth, add new children's oral care products
- Booyah! Buy! Buy! Buy! Jim Cramer gets bullish on WAG
- Double-digit profit gains for Alliance Boots
- Nickelodeon's Jennette McCurdy to promote H-E-B back-to-school campaign
- Walgreens offer catapults chain to diabetes care stardom
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa. — Ultimark Products has tapped actress Jennie Garth to be the new face of its Porcelana line of skin care products, which is sold in such retailers as Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart and Kmart.
Garth, who is perhaps best known from her role in the television hit series “Beverly Hills 90210,” will promote both new and existing Porcelana products and will appear in print advertisements, social media and online marketing.
“Great skin is important to all women and Porcelana now offers an affordable line for all skin types,” Ultimark Products CEO Chris Dominello said. “We are very excited to have Ms. Garth as the spokesperson for Porcelana to help us grow the brand.”
Porcelana has nearly 40 years of heritage in balancing women’s skin tone. The Porcelana skin care line consists of a day and night cream designed to lighten skin discolorations and even skin tone. In addition, Porcelana has launched three additional products to help women improve their skin’s appearance: Porcelana dark circle treatment, Porcelana stretch mark treatment and Porcelana daily skin tone brightener.
Ultimark Products purchased the Porcelana product line last April from Nicene Brands. Other brands in the Ultimark personal care product portfolio include Prell, Denorex and Zincon.