- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble on Wednesday announced the launch of a national TV spot and Web videos starring actor Ken Jeong in support of its stomach remedy Pepto-Bismol.
"Under-indulgent tummies are as dead as a condemned disco club," stated Ken Jeong, an actor known for his roles in "The Hangover," "Knocked Up" and NBC's "Community." "Enjoying your holiday parties includes enjoying various meats and treats. Normal indulging is fine, and if you occasionally overdo it, Pepto has you covered," Jeong added.
To view the Web videos that feature Ken Jeong's advice, go to the Pepto-Bismol Facebook page at Facebook.com/PeptoBismol.