- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Active Health Foods announced that it has reached an agreement with UNFI, a leading independent national distributor of natural, organic and specialty foods and related products — including nutritional supplements, personal care items and organic produce — in the United States.
The company said UNFI will represent and carry Active Health Foods' portfolio of products. Active Health Foods' products initially will be targeted in UNFI's Eastern and Western regions, providing 17,000 customer locations with natural and organic products from 12 distribution centers located across the United States.
"Partnering with UNFI marks a milestone in Active Health Foods's potential market exposure to the public," Active Health Foods president and CEO Greg Manos said. "We at Active Health Foods look forward to a long, mutually beneficial working relationship with UNFI."