- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Global survey: Consumers will spend more for products befitting a healthier lifestyle
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- CRN study defines dietary supplement users
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Active Health Foods has nominated nutritionist Shanais Pelka to its board of directors, the company said last week.
Pelka, the company said, was "instrumental" in developing the company's unique and proprietary formulas for its Active X energy bars. She holds a Masters of Science degree in nutrition, a Master of Arts degree in education, as well as being a certified nutritional consultant and a PhD candidate in nutrition.
Recently, Active Health Foods launched Active X energy bars at retail.