- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Lancet review: Vitamin D marker for deteriorating health
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
- Dr. Baker Says Co. adds new nut oil supplement to lineup
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — Enhanced vitamin beverage Activate has partnered with Nourish America to provide daily essential nutrition to pregnant moms in need.
For every bottle of Activate purchased from June 1 to July 31, the brand will make a donation to provide a day's worth of nutrition to a woman and baby in need, as part of the Buy One, Feed Two campaign.
To learn more about the Nourish America program and Activate, visit Activatedrinks.com.