- FDA opens dialogue of incorporating technology, pharmacy into switch paradigm
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Mylan's Hyzaar, Cozaar generics receive OK from FDA
- K-V: FDA will approve Gestiva by PDUFA date
- FDA looks to simplify drug info packets
MORRISTOWN, N.J. Actavis has received regulatory approval from the Food and Drug Administration for its high blood pressure drug.
The drug maker said its losartan potassium tablets, USP, will be available in 25-mg, 50-mg and 100-mg strengths. The drug is a generic version of Merck's Cozaar.
Losartan potassium tablets, USP, had sales of approximately $940 million for the 12 months ended June 30, according to IMS Health.