- Acosta to buy sales and marketing agency for Costco
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- Target tests new baby sections at 10 Chicago stores
- GPhA addresses Congress on economic impact of FDA's proposed rule on prescription labeling
- Stater Bros. pharmacy head's daughter named 2014 Rose Queen
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Acosta Sales and Marketing on Wednesday announced it has completed the acquisition of Griffin Strategic Advisors and will form a new business unit called AMG Strategic Advisors.
“We are pleased to announce that Griffin is joining forces with us,” Acosta president and CEO Robert Hill said. “Griffin’s capabilities in growth strategy, brand positioning, shopper and marketing insights, and operational consulting nicely dovetails with AMG’s rich insight and data analysis capabilities. This acquisition will enable us to leverage and expand our consulting capabilities to better serve our clients.”
AMG Strategic Advisors will be led by Griffin’s co-founder and CEO Carrie Shea, who will report to Acosta chief marketing officer and AMG Strategic president Ramin Eivaz.
Griffin will continue to use the Griffin Strategic Advisors name for non-consumer packaged goods clients and industries.